Illinois Lobbyists: Electronic Expenditure Filing Instructions
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Lobbyists: Electronic Expenditure Filing Instructions (2012, January) [I PUB 32.7]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '830846237'.
Lobbyist expenditure reporting for 2012 does not require any new mandates for information to be submitted. There are, however, edits to clarify some procedures, and we have added a method to enter multiple officials who received the same expenditure to provide a quicker, less duplicative reporting process. This Guide provides information about these changes and how to prepare reports in the most efficient manner in order to maintain compliance with the Lobbyist Registration Act.
House of Representatives
Organization: Illinois Secretary of State
213 State Capitol
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 04 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 06 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:04:34 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120710201520_ipub32.pdf - checksum='1505829818' byte count= '1015372'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/ipub32.pdf