Lobbyists Registration: Annual Registration Guide
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Lobbyists Registration: Annual Registration Guide (2012, January) [I PUB 31.3]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Companies that have individual employees whose duties include lobbying, or that have retained outside lobbyists or lobbying entities to lobby on their behalf, are required to register as a lobbying entity. Each calendar year, lobbying entities and exclusive lobbyists must register before any service is performed that requires registration, but in any event no later than two business days after being employed or retained.
Office of Secretary of State
Organization: Secretary of State
213 State Capitol
Springfield, IL 62756
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 24 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 01 27 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:02:49 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120710201424_ipub31.pdf - checksum='3589211800' byte count= '2374200'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/ipub31.pdf