Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.ILLINOIS REGISTER RULES OF GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES PUBLISHED BY JESSE WHITE * SECRETARY OF STATE Index DepartmentAdministrative Code Division E. Monroe St.Springfield, IL 217-782-7017www.cyberdriveillinois.com Printed on recycled paper Volume 36, Issue June 1, 2012 Pages 8059-8454 2012 Rules of Governmental Agencies Index Department Administrative Code Division E. Monroe St. Springfield, IL 217-782-7017 Printed by authority of the State of Illinois. June 2012 TABLE OF CONTENTS June 1, 2012 Volume 36, Issue PROPOSED RULES COMMERCE COMMISSION, ILLINOIS Reports of Accidents or Incidents by Persons Engaged in the Transportation of Gas, or Who Own or Operate Gas Pipeline Facilities Ill. Adm. Code 595.8059 EDUCATION, STATE BOARD OF Charter Schools Ill. Adm. Code 650.8063 HEALTHCARE AND FAMILY SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF Medical Payment Ill. Adm. Code 140.8081 Specialized Health Care Delivery Systems Ill. Adm. Code 146.8106 Hospital Services Ill. Adm. Code 148.8117 Long Term Care Reimbursement Ch
111 East Monroe
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:53:46 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120710201159_register_volume36_issue22.pdf - checksum='4195794775' byte count= '1418168'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Secretary of State, Index Department
- contactPhoneNumber: (217) 782-7017
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 05 25 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 25 2012
- description: The Illinois Register is the official state document for publishing public notice of rulemaking activity initiated by State government agencies. The table of contents is arranged categorically by rulemaking activity and alphabetically by agency within each category.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2012 June 1
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/index/register/register_volume36_issue22.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Index Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 36, no. 22