Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.ILLINOIS REGISTER RULES OF GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES PUBLISHED BY JESSE WHITE * SECRETARY OF STATE Index DepartmentAdministrative Code Division E. Monroe St.Springfield, IL 217-782-7017www.cyberdriveillinois.com Printed on recycled paper Volume 36, Issue May 11, 2012 Pages 6873-7339 2012 Rules of Governmental Agencies Index Department Administrative Code Division E. Monroe St. Springfield, IL 217-782-7017 Printed by authority of the State of Illinois. May 2012 TABLE OF CONTENTS May 11, 2012 Volume 36, Issue PROPOSED RULES AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF Motor Fuel and Petroleum Standards Act Ill. Adm. Code 850.6873 DRYCLEANER ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSE TRUST FUND COUNCIL General Program Ill. Adm. Code 1500.6875 NATURAL RESOURCES, DEPARTMENT OF Illinois Prescribed Burning Act Ill. Adm. Code 1565.6904 POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD Definitions and General Provisions Ill. Adm. Code 211.6913 Organic Material Emission Standards and Limitations Ill. Adm. Code 215.6934 Organic Material Emission Standards and L
111 East Monroe
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:41:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120710201001_register_volume36_issue19.pdf - checksum='4133466287' byte count= '1563060'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Secretary of State, Index Department
- contactPhoneNumber: (217) 782-7017
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 05 04 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 04 2012
- description: The Illinois Register is the official state document for publishing public notice of rulemaking activity initiated by State government agencies. The table of contents is arranged categorically by rulemaking activity and alphabetically by agency within each category.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: 2012 May 11
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/index/register/register_volume36_issue19.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorDivision: Index Dept.
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: vol. 36, no. 19