Swimming Season Safety
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Swimming Season Safety (2012, May 21) [566**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Swimming Season Safety (052112IDPHWaterIllnessPreventionWeek.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
As pools and beaches begin to open for the Memorial Day weekend, Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck, state public health director, is encouraging people to learn how to avoid injury and illness while swimming. The focus for his years Recreational Water Illness and Injury (RWII) Prevention Week (May 21-27, 2012) is drowning prevention.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 21 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 21 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:47:13 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052112IDPHWaterIllnessPreventionWeek.doc - checksum='2793864579' byte count= '209408'