Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Public Health Department Recognizes Safety Village of Western Springs Board for Excellence in Pediatric Care [571**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Public Health Department Recognizes Safety Village of Western Springs Board for Excellence in Pediatric Care (052112IDPHPediatricCommunityServiceAward.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:45:48 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052112IDPHPediatricCommunityServiceAward.doc - checksum='2099300825' byte count= '192000'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 05 21 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 21 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and The Illinois Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) program today honored the Safety Village of Western Springs Board with a special pediatric care award for its contributions to childhood safety.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 21
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012