Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Contaminated Korean Molluscan Shellfish Oysters, Clams, Mussels and Scallops [568**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Contaminated Korean Molluscan Shellfish Oysters, Clams, Mussels and Scallops (052112IDPHKoreanShellfish.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:44:14 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052112IDPHKoreanShellfish.doc - checksum='261396390' byte count= '192000'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 05 21 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 21 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Public Health is encouraging the public to throw out any oysters, clams, mussels or scallops from Korea that you have in your refrigerator or freezer.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 21
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012