State Public Health Department Presents 2012 Ron W. Lee, MD Excellence in Pediatric Care Awards
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Public Health Department Presents 2012 Ron W. Lee, MD Excellence in Pediatric Care Awards (2012, May 21) [569**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Public Health Department Presents 2012 Ron W. Lee, MD Excellence in Pediatric Care Awards (052112IDPHAdvisory-PediatricClinicalExcellence.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and the Illinois Emergency Medical Services for Children (EMSC) program tomorrow will honor a local nurse with a special pediatric care award for her contributions to childhood care. The Ron W. Lee, M.D. Excellence in Pediatric Care Awards are given annually by IDPH and EMSC to recognize those dedicated to pediatric emergency care and childhood injury prevention initiatives. Individuals or organizations can be nominated in one of three award categories - Lifetime Achievement, Clinical Excellence and Community Service.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 21 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 21 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:36:41 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052112IDPHAdvisory-PediatricClinicalExcellence.doc - checksum='1132630559' byte count= '99840'