Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Emergency Medical Services Week Proclaimed in Illinois May 20-26, 2012 [563**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Emergency Medical Services Week Proclaimed in Illinois May 20-26, 2012 (052012IDPHEMSWeek.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:33:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052012IDPHEMSWeek.doc - checksum='124393225' byte count= '194048'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 05 20 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 20 2012
- description: To recognize the heroic efforts of emergency responders, Governor Pat Quinn proclaimed May 20 26, 2012 as Emergency Medical Services Week in Illinois. As part of that recognition, Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Director Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck today announced Grand Ridge Volunteer Fire Department in LaSalle County as the recipient of the Departments 25th Annual Emergency Medical Services Award.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 20
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012