Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Governor's Public Schedule - Sunday, May 20, 2012 [564**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Governor's Public Schedule - Sunday, May 20, 2012 (052012GOVUPLINK.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
207 State House
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:32:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 052012GOVUPLINK.doc - checksum='3990236499' byte count= '109568'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Office of the Governor
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-0244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 05 18 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 18 2012
- description: Governor Pat Quinn will welcome Polish President Bronislaw Komorowski to Illinois for a ceremony honoring continued military cooperation between Poland and the Illinois National Guard. The Governor and President will seek to strengthen the Illinois-Poland trade relationship, as Illinois has the 5th highest exports in the nation to Poland.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 18
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012