Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IL Dept on Aging Holds the Second of Three Public Hearings on the State Plan on Aging [558**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IL Dept on Aging Holds the Second of Three Public Hearings on the State Plan on Aging (051812AGINGADVISORY-Peoria.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:30:18 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051812AGINGADVISORY-Peoria.doc - checksum='2738106731' byte count= '617984'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department on Aging
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3356
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 05 18 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 18 2012
- description: On Monday, May 21, the Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) will hold the second of three public hearings for comment on the State Plan on Aging for fiscal year 2013 through 2015. The State Plan on Aging details IDoAs programs and initiatives for the three year period. Mondays public hearing is set for 10:00 a.m., at Neighborhood House, 1020 South Matthew Street, in Peoria.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 18
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012