Crime Victim Rights in Illinois
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Crime Victim Rights in Illinois (2008, March) [.20M.C08-662]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Crime Victim Rights in Illinois (20120706195032_cv_rights_ilbro.pdf)
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826193044'.
Brochure on the rights of crime victims.
Attorney General's Office
Organization: Illinois Attorney General
500 South Second Street
Springfield, IL 62706
Phone: (217) 782-1090
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 03 18 2008
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 03 18 2008
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:29:20 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120706195032_cv_rights_ilbro.pdf - checksum='678388' byte count= '628020'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.ag.state.il.us/victims/cv_rights_ilbro.pdf