Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Victim Impact Statements [60M.C06-291]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Victim Impact Statements (20120706195031_vic_impact.pdf)
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 76818597.
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826205479'.
Sample text from the file
.For more information about VictimImpact Statements and Crime Victim Rights in Illinois, contact: Office of the Illinois Attorney General Crime Victim Services Division W. Randolph Street, 13th Floor Chicago, IL 312-814-2581 (Phone) 312-814-7105 (Fax) Crime Victims Assistance Line1-800-228-3368 (Voice/TTY) Victim Impact Statements This project was supported by grant 2002-VA-GX-0017, awarded by the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice, through the Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority. Points of view or opinions contained within this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice, or the Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority. "My Victim Impact Statement was the last opportunity had to let anyone know about my daughter." crime victim "The Victim Impact Statement allowed me to construct what had happened in my mind. could read my though
500 South Second Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:28:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120706195031_vic_impact.pdf - checksum='2937074120' byte count= '82996'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Attorney General
- contactPhoneNumber: (217) 782-1090
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 09 28 2005
- dateLastModified: 09 28 2005
- description: As the victim of a violent crime, you have the opportunity to use a Victim Impact Statement to describe how the crime affected you and others close to you.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.ag.state.il.us/victims/vic_impact.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Attorney General's Office
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2005