Victim Impact Statements
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Victim Impact Statements (2005, September) [60M.C06-291]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Victim Impact Statements (20120706195031_vic_impact.pdf)
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 76818597.
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826205479'.
As the victim of a violent crime, you have the opportunity to use a Victim Impact Statement to describe how the crime affected you and others close to you.
Attorney General's Office
Organization: Illinois Attorney General
500 South Second Street
Springfield, IL 62706
Phone: (217) 782-1090
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 28 2005
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 28 2005
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:28:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120706195031_vic_impact.pdf - checksum='2937074120' byte count= '82996'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.ag.state.il.us/victims/vic_impact.pdf