Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) A Resource Guide to Help Victims Cope [60M.C06-291]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826201800'.
Sample text from the file
.For more information, contact: Office of the Illinois Attorney General Crime Victim Services Division W. Randolph Street, 13th Floor Chicago, IL 312-814-2581 (Phone) 312-814-7105 (Fax) Crime Victims Assistance Line1-800-228-3368 (Voice/TTY) Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Resource Guide to Help Victims Cope This project was supported by grant 2002-VA-GX-0017, awarded by the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice, through the Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority. Points of view or opinions contained within this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice, or the Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority. RESOURCES Illinois Attorney General's Office www.IllinoisAttorneyGeneral.gov Illinois Criminal Justice Authority www.icjia.state.il.us Illinois Family Violence Council www.ivpa.org Illinois Coalition AgainstDomestic Violence www.i
500 South Second Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:27:25 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120706195030_ptsd_bro.pdf - checksum='3075502698' byte count= '77702'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Attorney General
- contactPhoneNumber: (217) 782-1090
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 09 28 2005
- dateLastModified: 09 28 2005
- description: Crime has a devastating impact on its victims.Criminal victimization can cause both short-term and long-term stress reactions. While many people who experience longterm stress reactions continue to function, those who cannot may be suffering from Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: September
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.ag.state.il.us/victims/ptsd_bro.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Attorney General's Office
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2005