Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) A Resource Guide to Help Victims Cope
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) A Resource Guide to Help Victims Cope (2005, September) [60M.C06-291]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826201800'.
Crime has a devastating impact on its victims.Criminal victimization can cause both short-term and long-term stress reactions. While many people who experience longterm stress reactions continue to function, those who cannot may be suffering from Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Attorney General's Office
Organization: Illinois Attorney General
500 South Second Street
Springfield, IL 62706
Phone: (217) 782-1090
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 09 28 2005
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 09 28 2005
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:27:25 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120706195030_ptsd_bro.pdf - checksum='3075502698' byte count= '77702'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.ag.state.il.us/victims/ptsd_bro.pdf