Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Compensacin a vctimas de crimen Preguntas de parientes de vctimas fallecidas
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826038230'.
Sample text from the file
500 South Second Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:25:23 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120706195013_CV_FAQ_RelativesDeceased_Spanish.pdf - checksum='1689029699' byte count= '550207'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Attorney General
- contactPhoneNumber: (217) 782-1090
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 01 20 2011
- dateLastModified: 02 01 2011
- description: Answers for relatives of deceased victims.Spanish version of "Crime Victim Compensation: Frequently Asked Questions by Relatives of Deceased Victims."
- govType: State
- language: ES-Spanish
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.ag.state.il.us/victims/CV_FAQ_RelativesDeceased_Spanish.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Attorney General's Office
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois