Compensacin a vctimas de crimen Preguntas de parientes de vctimas fallecidas
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Compensacin a vctimas de crimen Preguntas de parientes de vctimas fallecidas (2010)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826038230'.
Answers for relatives of deceased victims.Spanish version of "Crime Victim Compensation: Frequently Asked Questions by Relatives of Deceased Victims."
Attorney General's Office
Organization: Illinois Attorney General
500 South Second Street
Springfield, IL 62706
Phone: (217) 782-1090
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): ES-Spanish
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 01 20 2011
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 02 01 2011
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:25:23 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120706195013_CV_FAQ_RelativesDeceased_Spanish.pdf - checksum='1689029699' byte count= '550207'
- Web Address On Date Of Deposition: http://www.ag.state.il.us/victims/CV_FAQ_RelativesDeceased_Spanish.pdf