Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Crime Victim Compensation: Frequently Asked Questions by Relatives of Deceased Victims
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Crime Victim Compensation: Frequently Asked Questions by Relatives of Deceased Victims (20120706195002_CV_FAQ_RelativesDeceased_1010.pdf)
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826037664'.
Sample text from the file
500 South Second Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:24:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120706195002_CV_FAQ_RelativesDeceased_1010.pdf - checksum='1366088211' byte count= '546235'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Attorney General
- contactPhoneNumber: (217) 782-1090
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 10 13 2010
- dateLastModified: 10 13 2010
- description: Answers for relatives of deceased victims.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.ag.state.il.us/victims/CV_FAQ_RelativesDeceased_1010.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Attorney General's Office
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois