Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Crime Victim Compensation: Frequently Asked Questions by Sexual Assault Victims
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Crime Victim Compensation: Frequently Asked Questions by Sexual Assault Victims (20120706194937_CV_FAQ_SexAssaultVictims_1010.pdf)
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '826157334'.
Sample text from the file
500 South Second Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:21:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120706194937_CV_FAQ_SexAssaultVictims_1010.pdf - checksum='2912167157' byte count= '328926'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Attorney General
- contactPhoneNumber: (217) 782-1090
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 11 01 2010
- dateLastModified: 11 01 2010
- description: Answers for victims of sexual assault.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.ag.state.il.us/victims/CV_FAQ_SexAssaultVictims_1010.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Attorney General's Office
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2010