Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Encourages Public to Be Alert, Prepared and Involved [556**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Encourages Public to Be Alert, Prepared and Involved (051712IEMABeAlertPreparedandInvolved.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:07:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051712IEMABeAlertPreparedandInvolved.doc - checksum='859858933' byte count= '121344'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-7244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 05 17 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 17 2012
- description: As part of its 2012 Preparedness Campaign, the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) today encouraged Illinoisans to take an active role in ensuring safety at home in their neighborhoods and community by having a disaster supply kit, staying alert to whats going on around them, being prepared for emergencies and getting involved in local organizations that focus on community preparedness.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 17
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012