Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs to honor Chicago woman as its May 2012 Veteran of the Month
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs to honor Chicago woman as its May 2012 Veteran of the Month (2012, May 17) [552**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs to honor Chicago woman as its May 2012 Veteran of the Month (051712IDVARELEASEMay2012VOTMFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) later this month will honor Marlene Julye, a Chicago resident and U.S. Navy veteran, at its May 2012 Veteran of the Month. Marlene Julye has distinguished herself as a true and tireless leader within the Illinois veteran community, said IDVA Director Erica Borggren. As a volunteer and leader of Northeastern Illinois Universitys Student Veterans Club, Marlene has made a tremendous
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
833 South Spring Street
P.O. Box 19432
Springfield, IL 62794-9432
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 17 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 17 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:06:19 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051712IDVARELEASEMay2012VOTMFINAL.doc - checksum='3882833738' byte count= '211968'