Asian Carp Regional Coordinating Committee
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Asian Carp Regional Coordinating Committee (2012, May 17) [555**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Asian Carp Regional Coordinating Committee (051712DNR2012MRRPADVISORY.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Members of the Asian Carp Regional Coordinating Committee (ACRCC) will hold a media event in Garfield Park (Chicagos near west side) on Thursday May 24, 2012 at 11 A.M. CST. The purpose of the event is to announce details of the ACRCCs 2012 Sampling and Monitoring Plan. During the event, Illinois Department of Natural Resources fisheries biologists will use traditional electrofishing and netting methods at the Garfield Park Lagoon to look for and capture live Asian carp if they are present.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 17 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 17 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:04:56 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051712DNR2012MRRPADVISORY.doc - checksum='1229996914' byte count= '380416'