IL Dept on Aging holds the first of three public hearings on the State Plan on Aging
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IL Dept on Aging holds the first of three public hearings on the State Plan on Aging (2012, May 17) [557**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IL Dept on Aging holds the first of three public hearings on the State Plan on Aging (051712AGINGADVISORY-Edwardsville.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) will tomorrow hold the first of three public hearings for comment on the State Plan on Aging for fiscal year 2013 through 2015. The State Plan on Aging details IDoAs programs and initiatives for the three year period. Fridays public hearing is set for noon on the campus of Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (Goshen Lounge in the Morris University Center located off of Circle Drive.)
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 17 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 17 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:03:02 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051712AGINGADVISORY-Edwardsville.doc - checksum='685495037' byte count= '617984'