Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Union County Final Multiplier Announced [560**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Union County Final Multiplier Announced (051712REVUnion.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
101 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:59:30 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051712REVUnion.doc - checksum='2971938004' byte count= '49664'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Revenue
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3336
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 05 17 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 17 2012
- description: Union County has been issued a final property assessment equalization factor of 0.9743, according to Brian Hamer, Director of the Illinois Department of Revenue.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 17
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012