State Honors Older Adults in Observance of Older Americans Month
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Honors Older Adults in Observance of Older Americans Month (2012, May 16) [547**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Honors Older Adults in Observance of Older Americans Month (051612AGINGOlderAmericansMonth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
In observance of May as Older Americans Month, the Illinois Department on Aging (IDoA) is co-sponsoring and participating in events to honor older adults and to highlight programs that help them maintain active, healthy lifestyles in their communities. Each May, the U-S Administration on Aging issues a campaign theme to recognize older adults for the contributions they make. This year's theme Never Too Old to Play encourages older adults to stay engaged and involved in their own lives and in their communities.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 16 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 16 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:56:18 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051612AGINGOlderAmericansMonth.doc - checksum='1593224641' byte count= '412672'