The Future of Public Health New State Health Director Visits Champaign
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Future of Public Health New State Health Director Visits Champaign, The (2012, May 15) [541**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- The Future of Public Health New State Health Director Visits Champaign (051512IDPHDirector-Champaign.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Newly appointed Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Acting Director, Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck, today shared with local health officials in the Champaign area his vision for the future of public health, eliminating health disparities and chronic disease, and providing greater access to health care in Illinois.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 15 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 15 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 21:02:16 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051512IDPHDirector-Champaign.doc - checksum='1653793013' byte count= '194560'