Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT and Law Enforcement Kick Off Click It or Ticket Campaign to Help Save Lives in Illinois [540**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT and Law Enforcement Kick Off Click It or Ticket Campaign to Help Save Lives in Illinois (051512IDOTCIOTrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:59:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051512IDOTCIOTrelease.doc - checksum='1111589234' byte count= '101888'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 05 15 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 15 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and the Illinois State Police (ISP) today announced their plans to heighten enforcement efforts leading up and through the Memorial Day holiday weekend. Hundreds more safety belt enforcement zones and other patrols are planned over the historically and heavily-traveled holiday weekend. In addition, IDOT also launched a new Click It or Ticket public service announcement to further remind motorists the importance of buckling up.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 15
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012