IDOT and Law Enforcement Kick Off Click It or Ticket Campaign to Help Save Lives in Illinois
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT and Law Enforcement Kick Off Click It or Ticket Campaign to Help Save Lives in Illinois (2012, May 15) [540**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT and Law Enforcement Kick Off Click It or Ticket Campaign to Help Save Lives in Illinois (051512IDOTCIOTrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and the Illinois State Police (ISP) today announced their plans to heighten enforcement efforts leading up and through the Memorial Day holiday weekend. Hundreds more safety belt enforcement zones and other patrols are planned over the historically and heavily-traveled holiday weekend. In addition, IDOT also launched a new Click It or Ticket public service announcement to further remind motorists the importance of buckling up.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 15 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 15 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:59:03 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051512IDOTCIOTrelease.doc - checksum='1111589234' byte count= '101888'