Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Economic Development Officials to Visit Metro East to Announce Green Training Opportunities [534**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Economic Development Officials to Visit Metro East to Announce Green Training Opportunities (051412DCEOUWIsignupEastSTLADVISORY2.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
500 E Monroe
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:46:30 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051412DCEOUWIsignupEastSTLADVISORY2.doc - checksum='1703974844' byte count= '93696'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7500
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 14 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 14 2012
- description: Officials with the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) will be in East St. Louis on Thursday to announce opportunities for individuals in the Metro East to receive training in the green industry. The state is partnering with Southwestern Illinois College and Emerson Park Development Corporation to provide weatherization training opportunities for qualified applicants through the states Urban Weatherization Initiative. UWI is the nation's first state-funded weatherization program and one of the largest job creation initiatives to date for urban communities in Illinois. Officials will also announce the next phase of UWI which will identify homes in the target communities that will be eligible for weatherization repairs.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 14
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012