IL Dept on Aging Praises Long-term Care Advocates in Observance of Nursing Home Week
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IL Dept on Aging Praises Long-term Care Advocates in Observance of Nursing Home Week (2012, May 14) [537**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IL Dept on Aging Praises Long-term Care Advocates in Observance of Nursing Home Week (051412AGINGNursingHomeWeek.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Department on Aging Director John K. Holton, Ph.D., praised advocates and caregivers in observance of National Nursing Home Week. This weeklong awareness campaign, as deemed by the American Health Care Association, runs the week after Mothers Day to honor the residents, family members, staff and volunteers who help nursing home residents.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department on Aging
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 14 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 14 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:44:39 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051412AGINGNursingHomeWeek.doc - checksum='213362925' byte count= '615936'