Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IL Dept on Aging Praises Long-term Care Advocates in Observance of Nursing Home Week [537**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IL Dept on Aging Praises Long-term Care Advocates in Observance of Nursing Home Week (051412AGINGNursingHomeWeek.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:44:39 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051412AGINGNursingHomeWeek.doc - checksum='213362925' byte count= '615936'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department on Aging
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-3356
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 05 14 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 14 2012
- description: Illinois Department on Aging Director John K. Holton, Ph.D., praised advocates and caregivers in observance of National Nursing Home Week. This weeklong awareness campaign, as deemed by the American Health Care Association, runs the week after Mothers Day to honor the residents, family members, staff and volunteers who help nursing home residents.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 14
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012