Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Governor's Public Schedule - Sunday, May 13, 2012 [526**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Governor's Public Schedule - Sunday, May 13, 2012 (051312GOVUPLINK2.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
207 State House
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:42:58 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051312GOVUPLINK2.doc - checksum='263152832' byte count= '109568'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Office of the Governor
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-0244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62706
- dateCreated: 05 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 11 2012
- description: Governor Pat Quinn will speak at the opening ceremonies for the 2012 Y-Me Race at your Pace and launch the Illinois Lotterys Ticket for the Cure.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012