Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Cook County Final Multiplier Announced [524**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Cook County Final Multiplier Announced (051112REVCook2011finalpressrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
101 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:39:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051112REVCook2011finalpressrelease.doc - checksum='2615178640' byte count= '51200'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Revenue
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3336
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 05 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 11 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Revenue announces the final 2011 equalization factor of 2.9706 for Cook County. The department is required by law to calculate the factor, also called the multiplier, to achieve uniform property assessment throughout the state. The 2010 final equalization factor was 3.3000.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012