Cook County Final Multiplier Announced
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Cook County Final Multiplier Announced (2012, May 11) [524**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Cook County Final Multiplier Announced (051112REVCook2011finalpressrelease.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Revenue announces the final 2011 equalization factor of 2.9706 for Cook County. The department is required by law to calculate the factor, also called the multiplier, to achieve uniform property assessment throughout the state. The 2010 final equalization factor was 3.3000.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Revenue
101 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:39:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051112REVCook2011finalpressrelease.doc - checksum='2615178640' byte count= '51200'