Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
New State Health Director to Meet with Local Officials to Talk About Public Health Vision [521**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- New State Health Director to Meet with Local Officials to Talk About Public Health Vision (051112IDPHADVISORY-Hasbroucktour.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
535 West Jefferson Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:30:57 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051112IDPHADVISORY-Hasbroucktour.doc - checksum='1806584043' byte count= '190464'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Public Health
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4977
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62761
- dateCreated: 05 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 11 2012
- description: On Monday, May 14, 2012, newly appointed Illinois Department of Public Health Acting Director Dr. LaMar Hasbrouck will begin convening local health officials in regional roundtables to discuss the public health system in Illinois, where it stands now and where health partners would like to see it go. The director will share his vision for the future of public health, addressing vulnerable populations, access to health care and chronic disease prevention. One of the directors priorities in preventing chronic disease is combating tobacco use and how the proposed cigarette tax can greatly help in this effort. Hear from state and local health officials as Dr. Hasbrouck tours the state working to improve public health in Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012