IDOT Commits $72 Million to Construction of I-74 Mississippi River Bridge at Quad Cities
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT Commits $72 Million to Construction of I-74 Mississippi River Bridge at Quad Cities (2012, May 11) [523**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT Commits $72 Million to Construction of I-74 Mississippi River Bridge at Quad Cities (051112IDOT_I-74rls.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
May 11, 2012. Illinois Transportation Secretary Ann L. Schneider today announced that the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) will adjust its multi-year transportation program to include a $72-million commitment to constructing a new Interstate 74 bridge across the Mississippi River in Quad Cities. Governor Pat Quinn directed IDOT to include a significant construction commitment in the agencys current multi-year funding program for the new I-74 bridge.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:29:11 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051112IDOT_I-74rls.doc - checksum='1298891198' byte count= '100864'