Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Section 8 Woods Nature Preserve Boardwalk Repair Project Dedicated [520**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Section 8 Woods Nature Preserve Boardwalk Repair Project Dedicated (051112DNRBoardwalkDedicationSection8Woods.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
One Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:24:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051112DNRBoardwalkDedicationSection8Woods.doc - checksum='684606525' byte count= '36864'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of National Resources
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6302
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702-1271
- dateCreated: 05 11 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 11 2012
- description: Officials from the Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR), the Cache River Wetlands Joint Venture Partnership, and volunteers from the Friends of the Cache River Watershed today joined Illinois Lt. Gov. Sheila Simon and students from Creal Springs Schools Wetland Warriors program in celebrating the reopening of the Section 8 Woods Nature Preserve Boardwalk at the Cache River State Natural Area in southern Illinois.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 11
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012