Section 8 Woods Nature Preserve Boardwalk Repair Project Dedicated
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Section 8 Woods Nature Preserve Boardwalk Repair Project Dedicated (2012, May 11) [520**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Section 8 Woods Nature Preserve Boardwalk Repair Project Dedicated (051112DNRBoardwalkDedicationSection8Woods.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Officials from the Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR), the Cache River Wetlands Joint Venture Partnership, and volunteers from the Friends of the Cache River Watershed today joined Illinois Lt. Gov. Sheila Simon and students from Creal Springs Schools Wetland Warriors program in celebrating the reopening of the Section 8 Woods Nature Preserve Boardwalk at the Cache River State Natural Area in southern Illinois.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 11 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 11 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:24:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051112DNRBoardwalkDedicationSection8Woods.doc - checksum='684606525' byte count= '36864'