Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Hundreds Of Firefighters Gather In Springfield For The 19th Annual Illinois Fallen Firefighter Memorial And Medal of Honor Awards Ceremony [503**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Hundreds Of Firefighters Gather In Springfield For The 19th Annual Illinois Fallen Firefighter Memorial And Medal of Honor Awards Ceremony (051012OSFMFirefightersAwardCeremony2012PR.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1035 Stevenson Drive
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:22:37 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051012OSFMFirefightersAwardCeremony2012PR.doc - checksum='2133204445' byte count= '49664'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Office of the Illinois State Fire Marshall
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-0969
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-4259
- dateCreated: 05 10 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 10 2012
- description: SPRINGFIELD Firefighters from across the state gathered in Springfield to remember three firefighters who died in service and honor 21 other firefighters for their outstanding bravery and service to their communities during the 19th Annual Illinois Fallen Firefighter Memorial and Firefighting Medal of Honor Ceremony.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 10
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012