Liquor Control Commission April Underage Compliance Report
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Liquor Control Commission April Underage Compliance Report (2012, May 10) [516**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Liquor Control Commission (051012ILCCAprilcompliancereport.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
In April the Illinois Liquor Control Commission (ILCC) conducted compliance checks around the state and visited 166 businesses licensed to sell liquor. They cited 31 licensees for violations of liquor control laws. Eighty-one percent of the licensees visited complied with Illinois liquor laws and refused to serve underage customers.
Organization: Illinois Liquor Control Commission
101 West Jefferson Street, Ste 3-525
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 10 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 10 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:18:04 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051012ILCCAprilcompliancereport.doc - checksum='1662601036' byte count= '753664'