How to Make Your Community Healthier
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
How to Make Your Community Healthier (2012, May 10) [514**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- How to Make Your Community Healthier (051012IDPHWeChooseHealth.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
To combat chronic diseases and the rising cost of health care, the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is now accepting applications from communities ready to take on obesity and tobacco prevention in Illinois. IDPH invites local governments, school districts, community organizations, health departments and coalitions to visit the new We Choose Health website, www.wechoosehealth.illinois.gov, to learn how to apply for grant funding.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 10 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 10 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:33:45 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051012IDPHWeChooseHealth.doc - checksum='3942989642' byte count= '331264'