Illinois EPA Awards $1 Million River Edge Grant to Rockford for Redevelopment
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois EPA Awards $1 Million River Edge Grant to Rockford for Redevelopment (2012, May 9) [517**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois EPA Awards $1 Million River Edge Grant to Rockford for Redevelopment (051012EPARiverEdgeBrownfields-Rockford.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Environmental Protection Agency Interim Director John Kim has announced that it has awarded the City of Rockford a $1 million River Edge Municipal Brownfield Redevelopment Grant to assist it with its long-term Brownfields environmental cleanup and redevelopment efforts.
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
1021 North Grand Avenue East
P.O. Box 19276
Springfield, IL 62794-9276
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 09 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 09 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:32:06 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 051012EPARiverEdgeBrownfields-Rockford.doc - checksum='1915381706' byte count= '108032'