Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT to Hold Public Open Houses on Long-Range State Transportation Plan Update [513**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT to Hold Public Open Houses on Long-Range State Transportation Plan Update (050912IDOTLong-RangeOpenHousesPublicNotice2.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:31:12 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050912IDOTLong-RangeOpenHousesPublicNotice2.doc - checksum='2735148884' byte count= '102400'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 05 09 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 09 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) is updating the Long- Range State Transportation Plan and will be conducting six public open houses to seek input to ensure that transportation policies reflect the needs of Illinois citizens and transportation users. The plan is required by both federal and state regulations and is to be completed by December 31, 2012.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 9
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012