Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
19th Annual Illinois Fallen Firefighter/Medal of Honor [504**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- 19th Annual Illinois Fallen Firefighter/Medal of Honor (050912OSFMMediaAdvisory--FirefightersAwardCeremony.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1035 Stevenson Drive
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:28:51 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050912OSFMMediaAdvisory--FirefightersAwardCeremony.doc - checksum='2843801196' byte count= '44544'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Office of the Illinois State Fire Marshall
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-785-0969
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-4259
- dateCreated: 05 09 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 09 2012
- description: Several firefighters from across the state will be recognized for outstanding bravery and sacrifice during the Annual Illinois Fallen Firefighter/Medal of Honor ceremony. Three firemen who died in the line of duty and 21 others who have demonstrated exemplary work and commitment to public service will be awarded.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 9
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012