19th Annual Illinois Fallen Firefighter/Medal of Honor Award Ceremony
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
19th Annual Illinois Fallen Firefighter/Medal of Honor Award Ceremony (2012, May 9) [507**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- 19th Annual Illinois Fallen Firefighter/Medal of Honor Award Ceremony (050912OSFMMediaAdvFirefightersAwardCeremony.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Several firefighters from across the state will be recognized for outstanding bravery and sacrifice during the Annual Illinois Fallen Firefighter/Medal of Honor ceremony. Three firemen who died in the line of duty and 21 others who have demonstrated exemplary work and commitment to public service will be awarded.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Office of the Illinois State Fire Marshall
1035 Stevenson Drive
Springfield, IL 62703-4259
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 09 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 09 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:27:30 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050912OSFMMediaAdvFirefightersAwardCeremony.doc - checksum='1971786078' byte count= '45056'