Congressman Danny K. Davis Brings Target Hunger Now! Campaign to Washington D.C.
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Congressman Danny K. Davis Brings Target Hunger Now! Campaign to Washington D.C. (2012, May 9) [512**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Congressman Danny K. Davis Brings Target Hunger Now! Campaign to Washington D.C. (050912DNRTHNDCevent.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
U.S. Congressman Danny K. Davis (D-Illinois) has partnered with The Illinois Department of Natural Resources (IDNR) to bring its popular Target Hunger Now! program in the nations capital to raise awareness about hunger and showcase Asian carp as a healthy and protein rich food source for all. The Department will demonstrate recipes at a Congressional Black Caucus luncheon featuring famed Louisiana Chef Philippe Parola. Target Hunger Now! is a humanitarian program aimed at providing food banks and other organizations throughout the state with ready to eat Asian carp meals.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of National Resources
One Natural Resources Way
Springfield, IL 62702-1271
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 09 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 09 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:25:25 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050912DNRTHNDCevent.doc - checksum='1907179992' byte count= '82944'