Illinolis Products Farmers' Market To Open
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinolis Products Farmers' Market To Open (2012, May 9) [510**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinolis Products Farmers' Market To Open (050912AGRICIllinoisProductsFarmersMarketadvisory.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Illinois Department of Agriculture Acting Director Bob Flider will help snip a ribbon Thursday, May 10, to open the 5th season of the Illinois Products Farmers Market. Ceremony scheduled Thursday, May 10, to begin the market season and debut first ever title sponsor Springfield Clinic.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Springfield, IL 62794-9281
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 09 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 09 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:21:47 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050912AGRICIllinoisProductsFarmersMarketadvisory.doc - checksum='3159456492' byte count= '93696'