Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
State Economic Development Acting Director to Meet with Local Business Leaders to Push for Solutions to Stabilize Medicaid & Pension Systems [490**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- State Economic Development Acting Director to Meet with Local Business Leaders to Push for Solutions to Stabilize Medicaid & Pension Systems (050712DCEOVaughtMedicaid-Pensionmeetings-QuincyandCahokiaADVISORY.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
500 E Monroe
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:08:53 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050712DCEOVaughtMedicaid-Pensionmeetings-QuincyandCahokiaADVISORY.doc - checksum='306948481' byte count= '95232'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7500
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 05 07 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 07 2012
- description: On Tuesday, May 8, Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) Acting Director David Vaught will meet with business leaders in Quincy and Cahokia to push for solutions that stabilize and strengthen Illinois Medicaid and public pension systems this legislative session. Vaught will discuss these two fast-growing areas of state spending that are on unsustainable paths, jeopardizing their existence, those who depend on them, and the states ability to fund core services like education and public safety.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 7
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012