Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Chicago Trade Show Represents World Of Opportunity For Illinois Food Companies [489**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Chicago Trade Show Represents World Of Opportunity For Illinois Food Companies (050712AGRICNRA12.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
P.O. Box 19281, State Fairgrounds
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:51:29 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050712AGRICNRA12.doc - checksum='3083438654' byte count= '92672'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Agriculture
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-2172
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62794-9281
- dateCreated: 05 07 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 07 2012
- description: Twenty Illinois food companies have an opportunity to increase their international sales without even leaving the state. The companies will exhibit their products in the Illinois Department of Agriculture pavilion at the National Restaurant Association Show, the worlds largest food service industry trade show. The show, which attracts 58,000 buyers, will be held May 5-8 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 7
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012