Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
More Than $263,000 In Veterans Cash Lottery Proceeds To Help Eight Non-Profits Support Illinois Veterans [480**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- More Than $263,000 In Veterans Cash Lottery Proceeds To Help Eight Non-Profits Support Illinois Veterans (050412IDVARELEASEVeteransCashGranteesFINAL.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
833 South Spring Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:42:56 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050412IDVARELEASEVeteransCashGranteesFINAL.doc - checksum='3564924772' byte count= '211456'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Veterans' Affairs
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-6641
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: P.O. Box 19432
- contactZipCode: 62794-9432
- dateCreated: 05 04 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 04 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA) today announced $263,633 in grants from Veterans Cash scratch-off lottery ticket sales to help eight non-profits deliver specialized programs and services for Illinois veterans. The Veterans Cash instant ticket continues to directly impact the Illinois veteran community, said IDVA Director Erica Borggren. In the current fiscal year, 30 organizations have shared more than $1.4 million in proceeds from scratch-off ticket sales to provide direct services to struggling veterans.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 4
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012