Governor Quinn Names Veteran Business Journalist to Lead Communications for Economic Growth
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Governor Quinn Names Veteran Business Journalist to Lead Communications for Economic Growth (2012, May 4) [481**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Governor Quinn Names Veteran Business Journalist to Lead Communications for Economic Growth (050412DCEOCommunicationsDirectorSandraMJonesRELEASE.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Governor Quinn today announced that veteran business journalist Sandra M. Jones will join the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity as the new director of communications effective May 7. Sandra Jones has a lifetime of experience building a strong understanding of the business world, Governor Quinn said. Her command of business issues will be a great resource for our continuing efforts to bring jobs and business to Illinois.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
500 E Monroe
Springfield, IL 62701
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 04 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 06 04 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:37:30 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050412DCEOCommunicationsDirectorSandraMJonesRELEASE.doc - checksum='3294253105' byte count= '87040'