May is Asthma Awareness Month
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
May is Asthma Awareness Month (2012, May 2) [473**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- May is Asthma Awareness Month (050212IDPHNationalAsthmaAwarenessMonth_May2012.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
An estimated 25 million Americans including seven million children suffer from asthma, a chronic respiratory disease for which attacks can range from mild to life-threatening. The prevalence has been increasing over the last two decades, and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is encouraging effective management to reduce environmental triggers of the disease during Asthma Awareness Month in May.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Public Health
535 West Jefferson Street
Springfield, IL 62761
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 02 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 02 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:34:50 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050212IDPHNationalAsthmaAwarenessMonth_May2012.doc - checksum='3062319796' byte count= '195584'