IDOT, Law Enforcement and Safety Advocates Launch Start Seeing Motorcycles Campaign Statewide
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT, Law Enforcement and Safety Advocates Launch Start Seeing Motorcycles Campaign Statewide (2012, May 2) [470**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT, Law Enforcement and Safety Advocates Launch Start Seeing Motorcycles Campaign Statewide (050212IDOTSSMpr.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
With motorcycle riding season officially under way, the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), Illinois State Police, Gold Wing Road Riders Association (GWRRA), and A Brotherhood Aimed Towards Education (ABATE) teamed up to kick off the Start Seeing Motorcycles campaign across the state and urge all motorists to share the road. Governor Pat Quinn also demonstrated his strong support for motorcycle safety and issued a proclamation declaring May as Motorcycle Awareness Month in Illinois.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 02 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 02 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:34:05 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050212IDOTSSMpr.doc - checksum='3213656569' byte count= '105984'