Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Economic Growth Strong Enough to Close Temporary Unemployment Insurance Program [475**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Economic Growth Strong Enough to Close Temporary Unemployment Insurance Program (050212IDESREVISED_EB_WindDown.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
1300 South 9th Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:30:25 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050212IDESREVISED_EB_WindDown.doc - checksum='2118547543' byte count= '359936'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Employment Security
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3846
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703-2592
- dateCreated: 05 02 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 02 2012
- description: Falling unemployment rates and steady economic growth means an extended unemployment insurance program ends this month, the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) said today. The expiring federal program affects individuals who have collected benefits for more than 79 weeks.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 2
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012