IDOT and Partners to Launch Start Seeing Motorcycles Campaign
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT and Partners to Launch Start Seeing Motorcycles Campaign (2012, May 1) [468**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT and Partners to Launch Start Seeing Motorcycles Campaign (050112IDOTMotorcycleSafetyPressConferenceSPI2.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), Illinois State Police (ISP), A Brotherhood Aimed Towards Education (ABATE) and Gold Wing Road Riders Association (GWRRA) will join forces to kick off the Start Seeing Motorcycles campaign, and unveil a proclamation during Motorcycle Awareness month. In addition, IDOT and partners will highlight compelling crash statistics and focus on the responsibility of all motorists to share the road with motorcyclists.
Illinois Information Service
Organization: Illinois Department of Transportation
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Springfield, IL 62764
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 05 01 2012
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 05 01 2012
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:25:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050112IDOTMotorcycleSafetyPressConferenceSPI2.doc - checksum='4001544138' byte count= '99328'