Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT and Partners to Launch Start Seeing Motorcycles Campaign [468**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT and Partners to Launch Start Seeing Motorcycles Campaign (050112IDOTMotorcycleSafetyPressConferenceSPI.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:24:58 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 050112IDOTMotorcycleSafetyPressConferenceSPI.doc - checksum='2831834916' byte count= '99840'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 05 01 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 01 2012
- description: SPRINGFIELD The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), Illinois State Police (ISP), A Brotherhood Aimed Towards Education (ABATE) and Gold Wing Road Riders Association (GWRRA) will join forces to kick off the Start Seeing Motorcycles campaign, and unveil a proclamation during Motorcycle Awareness month. In addition, IDOT and partners will highlight compelling crash statistics and focus on the responsibility of all motorists to share the road with motorcyclists.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: May 1
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012